Purple 7 – The Event Management Company
Now announces the Job Opening (full time) for the below mentioned positions
Branch Manager | Business Development Executive | Client Service Executive
Coimbatore,Chennai and Bangalore.
Advertising / Event Management
Sales , Retail , Business Development
Branch Sales | Operations Management | Customer Service | Revenue Generation | Branch Management
– Generates profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to exceed set targets
– Drive and maximize revenue to new and existing customers.
– Prospecting to generate leads through local companies & partnerships
– Effectively manage leads and continuously update database throughout the sales process
– Keeps abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong relationships ; Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
– Develop revenue streams and achieve branch sales target.
– Cold calling, generating leads, meeting with clients and regular follow-up with them to close deals.
– Generate revenue through exhibition space selling, delegate sales and sponsorship
– Meet & develop relationship with industry associations, chamber of commerce, journals and govt. bodies.
– Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and agencies
– Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
– Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc.)
– Monitor digital campaigns, PR campaigns (advertisements, social media, on ground activities, BTL activities, etc)
– Accountability for branch profitability, branch performance and the branch success through P&L management
– Drive revenue by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
– Effectively manage the renewal process working to retain every customer at a profitable margin.
– Regularly participate in the monthly branch business review process, account for profit and loss and drive agreed actions to enhance branch performance
– Regularly review branch costs and reduce outgoings where reductions can be identified
– Responsible for checking of all sales contracts prior to signature to ensure company policies are upheld and keeping sales contracts up to date.
– Expected to lead by example and maintain the highest standards of administration in accordance with the agreed sales process,
– refine the sales process and ensure that the Sales Team works effectively and prioritize workloads
– work on the entire project planning
– With a focus on meeting Customer satisfaction and retention metrics, maintain and develop existing customer relationships
– Ensures the branch team is delivering exceptional customer service and customers needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
– Provide direction to branch team to ensure there is a clear focus on delivering a 90+% customer satisfaction rating
– Accountable for day-to-day operations and administrative functions of the branch
– Manpower and vendor management
– Procurement of office stationery, housekeeping materials and other OPEX items on requirement basis.
– Preventive maintenance and AMCs for ACs, DGs, Printers & Electrical equipments
– Coordinating for the rental and maintenance payouts
– Ensuring timely payment of Electricity, Telephone, Courier bills, Rent, Maintenance, etc. and Vendor’s payment.
– Maintain communication between staff and the Management
– Preparing daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity
– Reporting to upper management of any problems or providing reports and updates as required by company protocol.
– Coordination with the HO and the respective HODs
– Overseeing training, hiring and firing, assuring that proper procedures are followed
– Create and sustain a dynamic environment that fosters the development opportunities and motivates the high performance amongst the team members
– Effective at communication, team building, problem solving skills and relationship management
– Head, nurture and mentor sales team at different level and add value to team members growth
INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: MBA in Marketing
Experience: BTL, Marketing, Branding, Promotions
Interested applicants could email their CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share the relevant details by email.